“Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” ~ Helen Keller
How can you be happy with what you have if you still want more?
Being happy with what you have helps you
- Appreciate every day blessings
- Have an attitude of gratitude
- Choose happiness every day
- Focus on all you have instead of what you don’t have.
And while you are happy with what you have right now, continue working for what you want. Being happy with what you have doesn’t mean you settle for where you are.
- Stay focused on your goals. If it’s worth having, it’s worth working for.
- Decide what you want, then take action toward your goals, and don’t give up.
- Be patient. Success takes time. It doesn’t usually happen all at once.
- Trust the process. It’s in the journey that we gain the most.
- Do the work. It’s up to you to figure it out.
Being patient can be a challenge. You may have to work at it. (That’s one of my daily challenges.)
Impatience leads to distractions. And there are so many potential distractions.
You’re responsible for your own happiness. No one can do it for you.
The good news is, you can do it. No excuses.